Wednesday, April 11, 2012

EOTD #1

This is my first attempt, and therefore not the best. My arms and I just got tired of taking pictures. Definitely need more practice... out of over 40 shots, two were somewhat acceptable.

I have a little bit of orange fever, nothing extreme, but I do love my new orange eye pencil...
 spring is here and pop of color makes me feel all bright and sunny
 Products used:
- Base: Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Under eye concealer: Clinique Airbrush in Neutral Fair
- Eye Color: Dior Rosy Nude (634) Eyeshadow Palette - released summer 2011
     - brow bone: soft beige cream shimmer (top left)
     - lid: peach (bottom right)
     - blend out: light shimmery bronze (top right)
     - outer corner: coppery brown (bottom left)
- Lash Primer: Dior
- Top eyeliner: Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeliner in Chestnut
- Bottom eyeliner: Sephora + Pantone Universe Eyeliner in Tangerine Tango Twist
- Mascara: YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils

2 comments:

  1. This is really different xx Quite daring xx There is an award over at my blog for you xxx Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I'll be sure to check it out

    ReplyDelete