Monday, April 23, 2012

EOTD #2 and Brunch

Yesterday was a lovely Sunday. Sunday's usually make me sad, because it's the end of the weekend. But we met up with a couple of friends and had a lovely brunch catching up on our lives.

I did this eye look and liked it so much, I decided it to share it.
eye base - Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
lid - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Bone (16)
lid (over Bone) - Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow in Champagne Quartz (2)
corner & crease - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Fawn (9)
lower liner - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Lilac (7)
top liner - Giorgio Armani eye pencil 02 (brown)
inner corner -  Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner (unfortunately the name is no longer visible, but it's a nice light gold shade)
mascara - MAC
 I took my McQueens for their first walk...
 We went to Frank at AGO for brunch... here is what we dined on... sorry for the blurry pics, but I don't use flash in restaurants out of respect for other diners, and it was overcast and we weren't near a window...

- raspberry jam and lemon creme fraiche
 for a basket of pastries...
 buttery and eggy I couldn't have any... but they looked adorable...
 instead I treated myself with a glass of pinot noir...
 truffled potato & porcini mushroom perogies with truffled sour cream sauce
 blood orange salad wild arugula, pickled red onion,medjool dates, marcona almonds & sherry vinaigrette
 house-cut frites & house made ketchup
 buttermilk pancakes rhubarb vanilla compote, vanilla whipped cream & sunnybrook farm maple syrup
 daily special: soft shell crab sandwich
 eggs charlotka: two poached eggs, served on a croissant with house cured salmon gravlax & lemon dill sour cream sauce

8 comments:

  1. The look is gorgeous! I love the purple under- it gave it such a pretty glow! And your lunch looks amazingly delicious right about now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... I'm getting a bit hungry thinking about our brunch as well :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that lilac under the eye Lucy!! Really pretty! And this brunch looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when I purchased that shade i thought that maybe I made a mistake, but it has grown on me a lot, and is currently one of my faves :)

      Delete
  3. The food looks so yummy! The eye makeup is so pretty, love the lilac/pink on the lower lashline :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think brunch is my favorite meal of the week... wine and coffee don't really mix any other time :)

      Delete
  4. Love your shoes, really cute! The food looks gorgeous, really jealous! :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks they were a huge splurge, but I do love them

      Delete