Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guerlain by Emillio Pucci Terracotta Vernis

Baby I need something.
Need or want.
Baby I want something.
What is it?
Guerlain has two limited edition nail polishes for summer. They are so pretty.
Is it May already?
(so confused) No
What happened to May?
It's on its way.....
Hmmmm
I don't understand....
So you're not sticking with your promise...
Promise? What?
You know, your self imposed ban not to buy any beauty products until May...
Omg... I totally forgot! 

I think I fell off that wagon within the same week I got on it... Seriously, it's pathetic how little willpower I have... like none, none at all.
Guerlain hasn't had a nail polish in their collection for like ages... I just couldn't say no...
Shade 01 Paradisio - coral pink
Shade 02 Riviera - indigo blue

10 comments:

  1. I always try and ban myself from shopping and it never works. These look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha glad to know I'm not the only one who can't stick with a self imposed no-buy rule :)

      Delete
  2. I'm on a self-imposed ban on buying any clothes for a year .. so instead I buy real estate LOL and now I need furniture. Suppressing our natural need to spend money just doesn’t work, it will show up in one form or another ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha so true, at least i didn't buy real estate :)

      Delete
  3. At least you fell off the wagon for pretty colors! :P

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... i can't resist limited edition polishes

      Delete
  4. You have nail polish fetish...end of! Nice colours though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup I should just own up to it :)

      Delete
  5. Well the polishes are awesome!! I've stuck to not buying anything for a long time but mascara because its a must. But its hard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, I so admire anyone who can resists a beauty counter for a long time :) I need to work on my willpower :)

      Delete