Sunday, April 15, 2012

I've been presented with the Blogger Appreciation Award from the fabulous Lipstick Fridays. Thank you for deeming my blog worthy.

Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenters/supporters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

QUESTIONS:
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since 2006... but beauty specifically since Nov. 2010.

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I just started to get into makeup and felt compelled to document it. This is a sort of beauty diary, that I decided to make public.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Well written ones :) I like blogs with a personal touch :)

4. What is the one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
I could use an all over improvement, from writing to photo taking... maybe in time :)

And we already know I'm going to skip #3 and 4... can't pick favorites... I'm just horrible when it comes to these awards, I know... but I do appreciate them :)

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the award! Your blog definitely deserved the award- it always has really good information about products and how you use them. Love it!

    ReplyDelete