Saturday, April 14, 2012

MAC Pro Lash Faux Cils Pro Mascara

I don't have much to say about this mascara. I bought because I felt the need to expand my MAC experience. The shade is Coal Black.

Overall it's good stuff. Not great, but good. The formula has even consistency, and the brush size is adequate for both top and bottom lashes. I do have to be careful a bit or I'll get a little bit of clumping, but it's nothing major... I don't know I have nothing really bad to say about this product, I'm just not enthused by it.

Simply put it's not my favorite. I have no regrets with this purchase. It's just that once it's done I won't be buying it again.

10 comments:

  1. I feel exactly like that about every MAC mascara. They just don't have that WOW factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know :) I don't see myself trying anymore of their mascaras...

      Delete
  2. It looks like an ok mascara. I am not too into brushes like this because they tend to part my lashes for some reason. I'm glad you will still be able to use it, I hate buying a product and it being so bad I don't want to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it's the worst when you feel like you've just thrown out your cash...

      Delete
  3. Great review! Short and to the point :) Loving your blog always nice to read the work of a fellow Canadian !

    xo
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. of all the products in MACs extensive range... I've always heard that the mascaras are pretty poor, nice review though! I like my low end mascaras as they do the job! some faves are miss sporty & rimmel :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems mascaras aren't their strong point :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review dear! ^_^ It's the same thing I feel about Lancome mascara range. Now I just stick to L'oreal and Maybelline.

    xoxo,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree about Lancome mascara's.. too expensive and not that fabulous

      Delete