Saturday, April 7, 2012

Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator by Butter London

I tried one by Deborah Lippmann, I liked it, but not enough to quickly repurchase. I decided to try something else first.

I spotted Melt Away by Butter London and decided it couldn't possibly let me down as this brand is stocked by Holt Renfrew. I know logical this is not. However this cuticle remover is pretty great. Personally I like it better than DL.

And once a week, after a shower or a bath, I take care of my cuticles. First I shake up the bottle; the big rectangular cap slips off and you are left holding a nice round one. I do one hand at a time, I brush this on around my nails, wait 2 min, then gently push back my cuticles, and wipe away any excess. Presto, done, cuticles have been managed.

I've had this bottle, for 2 or 3 months now, and as you can see not a lot of product has been used up. This will last me a while yet, and when I run out, I see myself repurchasing Melt Away again.

6 comments:

  1. Never tried a product like this before and find it quite interesting, not sure if it is something I would use though great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would use it either, but it really does clean up my nails beautifully, and because I dislike getting manis (having my nails touched really bothers me)... this is perfect for having my digits looking maintained :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! This is a very easy way of taking care of them. And seems like the product lasts- worth thr money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup i have no regrets with this purchase :)

      Delete
  3. I could do with something like this because my cuticles are a mess at the minute. I've bought butter polish before and loved it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of Butter polishes as well, and they are great... highly recommend their cuticle remover :)

      Delete