Friday, April 27, 2012

a mini haul from across the pond

I've been eying a-england nail polishes for a while, especially Dragon, because I've been in a strange dragon book phase lately. So when a-england advertised free shipping on any order, I was so pleased.

I wanted one of every shade, but I contained myself and kept my order small. Because it might say free shipping, until customs gets their hands on it, then you'll have to pay up. I shouldn't have worried, truly shipping was free. The price listed on a-england website is what I paid and not a penny more. I can't believe free shipping all the way to Canada. Now if only Illamasqua caught on :)

My polishes came in a bubble wrapped envelope, and each of them was in its own bubble pocket... safe and sound...
I edited out my shopping cart 5 times, eventually deciding on these 4 shades... from left to right:
Two from The Legends collection:
Princess Sabra - "Alluringly feline golden olive bronzite, the sacrificial Princess constantly shifts with her elusive, myriad hues."
Dragon - "Like sunlight glinting off his iridescent mossy green scales, the fearsome Dragon lays basking arrogantly, awaiting his due."
Two from The Mythicals collection:
Iseult - "delicate romantic pink with opalescent pearly reflection"
Perceval - "splendid and resplendent red"
Oh and this is the most gorgeous postage ever :)

12 comments:

  1. Lol lovely nail polishes Lucy! Thats how many in your collection now? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ummm these four bring be to a grand total of 278... it doesn't sound like a lot :)

      Delete
    2. not alot eh? Lucy I counted 15 in my collection thats not a lot!xx

      Delete
    3. i would stop collecting if they stopped making all these pretty colors :)

      Delete
  2. love the postage!! and the polishes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to paint may nails with Dragon, and then read my dragon books :)

      Delete
  3. I love the polishes to but what happened to the self imposed makeup lock down !!!!
    I don’t know I'm just your husband☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once I fell off that wagon, I realized it's too hard to get back on it :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,

      love your little chihuahua, I have one too :) love your blog as well :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul! And I love the postage! :-)
    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for my nails to grow out so I can wear them :)

      Delete