Friday, April 20, 2012

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel and Sephora has a bug

My favorite body wash is a face cleanser. I had a 100ml sample bottle of this that I took with me to New York last year, and doubled it's duty as a face and body wash. This is a very nice face wash, but since I already have current fave face cleansers, I decided to use this on my body because I seriously couldn't give this up, and I needed a good body cleanser;
Also the scent is incredible, and my body deserves to receive all the benefits my face does :)

8oz bottle of this retails at a steep $40.00 CAD, but I don't need a lot and I combine it with my Lush coal face soap to achieve my perfect body cleansing concoction, so I feel I can justify the price.
 
Anywho this cleanser contains the following ingredients worth mentioning:
1% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - exfoliates, promotes cell turnover
1% Salicylic Acid (BHA) - prevents breakouts, loosens sebum, cleanses pores
Pro Vitamin B5 - moisturizes, clarifies, brightens
Lemon, lime, grapefruit, peach, white oak bark, and linden extracts.

The white peach scent dominates… it is so deliciously delicious. I love lathering this up all over every day. Combined with my Lush it leaves my skin wonderfully clean and soft. I'm not sure when I'll get sick of this combo, but it definitely won't be anytime soon :)

Currently Sephora has a limited time offer online for this cleanser, 32oz for $78, but they won't ship to Canada… ohhh Sephora sometimes you can be such a biatch, why won't you let me save money?! WHY?! Please fix your shit… it's been broken since you launched your "new, better, improved" site.

If you're wondering what I mean by Sephora won't let me save money…. This is the screen I get when attempting Canadian checkout….
 It alternates with this screen...
scroll down a bit to see this little icon….
sigh… I'm exasperated... I got an email from Sephora a couple of day ago, informing me they are working out some technical issues... this better be one of them

2 comments: