Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Aveda Men Pure-formance Grooming Clay

I keep my hair short... currently really short. It's super easy to take care of and doesn't get in the way of anything. My stylist informed that even though it's short I should not discount styling it, but play with it a bit... laziness might lead to having a "mom" haircut, I'm not quite sure what she meant by that. There is nothing wrong with a "mom" haircut... my sister is a mommy and has super short hair... she looks awesome.

I don't need a blow dryer to style it, just my fingers and a little bit of clay. I splurged on a container of clay from Aveda. The packaging leads one to believe that it's for men, but hair is hair, and I don't think there is much difference. 

It's the scent that's not very girly... it's kind of herbal citrus... I can't smell it after a while, not sure if others do...
 Love the texture, creamy and thick. I wet my hands than grab a little dollop and emulsify in between my palms. It thins it out a bit and makes it creamy and even easier to work with. Then tousle through my short tresses and style as wanted.
This product provides strong hold and matte finish. It's best for someone with short/ shortish hair. It also leaves my hair soft to the touch, which is great for re-styling throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. New follow, can't wait to catch up on your posts!!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Jersey Girl... I'm following back :)

      Delete