Saturday, May 5, 2012

CocoVie ANH-Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo

Omg this is one of the most heavenly shampoos I've tried to date... and I've tried many.

It's organic and natural and I just can't believe how good it is. I love the sort of translucent pearly color of it. I love the simple packaging. Texture is luxury, it feels thick, and even though it doesn't contain sls it lathers beautifully. This is virgin coconut oil shampoo but it doesn't smell like coconut, it smells incredibly sweet, like caramel candies or something... yum. It leaves my hair supper soft and shiny.

I find this shampoo to be very moisturizing. I use it every other shampoo, and love how clean and manageable my hair is each time. Also there is a claim on the bottle that coconut oil can help hair growth... I can' t speak to it's truth, but whatever I'll take it. :)

I acquired this shampoo at the Green Living Show for $12.50 CAD. The host at the show informed us that it is also carried by the Big Carrot on Danforth. I'm not sure what kind of markup the Big Carrot has on this line, but I'll find out eventually, because I'm looking forward to this repurchase.

4 comments:

  1. I love coconut smelling shampoos, and this one sounds divine! I wonder where else it can be purchased. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the company is small but I hope it becomes available in more places soon

      Delete
  2. Actually they only sell their food at the Big Carrot but you can buy their beauty products online http://cocovienaturals.com/products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh well that sucks :) I hope they have free shipping... or at least cheap shipping :)

      Delete