Monday, May 21, 2012

Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream

This nail polish came into my possession after someone had a pedi. I secretly wanted it... so it's such a pleasant surprise when someone seems to read your mind... As Jay put it: "I know the way to your heart is through nail polish..." maybe sad... but so true :)

This shade is so gorgeous a mettalicesque pale seafoam green full of green and gold glitter and bigger hexagonal blue glitter pieces.
 I haven't worn it yet. But someone is currently sporting it on his toes. He receives a lot of stares when people notice... but I seriously don't think nail polish is for girls, and rock stars only...colorful toes are too much fun... everyone should give it a go :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree... DL does a great job

      Delete
  2. This is a nice color! Very summery/ beachy too!! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to put it on my toes :)

      Delete
  3. This reminds me so much of the ocean, it's so shimmery and such a beautiful colour. And of course, the more glitter the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete