Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dior - Diorshow Liner Waterproof in Turquoise (258)

My choice from Dior's summer lineup, along with the Bikini nail polish. The minute I saw this pencil I was sweet on it, when I found out they have only two left I knew I was going to get myself one. I think nail polish and eye pencils are my weakness... so easy to collect.
Love this packaging, a slim sleek silver twist up pen, with the end cap serving double duty as a sharpener as well...
Color: gorgeous light teal blue, leaning towards seafoam blue with miniscule silver shimmer...
This pencil is waterproof... excellent, excellent staying power...
I decided to compare it to Lise Watier's Blue Lagoon which I also own to check if one can serve as a dupe for the other... and well really they can't, not in my books... Blue Lagoon is more blue with more noticeable silver shimmer... Turquoise is well more turquoise :) I know my analytical mind must be blowing yours :)
so I'm happy to own both... I need someone to come out with a pretty pink... I own the one by MUFE and I like it, but I know someone can make a better one :)

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful hue I really love Dior products :)

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, I look forward to each season and new things from Dior

      Delete
  2. I love it too!! Glad you like it. I bet it looks lovely on your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just an awesome pop of color... beach vacation in pencil form :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colour, one of my favourites. I love that the top has a sharpener in it, how clever!


    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like the sharpener... but I don't know if I'll need to use it

      Delete
  4. This is an amazing colour! Thanks for sharing!
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a pretty color. Perfect for the Spring/Summer.
    Now following you.
    xoxo

    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shades of blue is my current fave color family... and following back :)

      Delete