Sunday, May 27, 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon Duo in White Sands/ Molten Lava

Also released as part of EL's summer collection this duo eye kajal pencil. It's thick and fabulous. The extra thick pencils sharpened to dangerous points. No sharpener was included, but that's ok because I have one with the purchase of spring eye kajal pencils. I love that this is a duo, so much easier to keep track of :)
The brown is bold and creamy, the white is softer in color and somehow less creamy. I use brown for tight-lining, and the white for my inner corner. The brown tip feels superior to the white one in my books, I just like it's consistency and wearability a bit more.
These are not extremely long lasting on the waterline, but their consistency and ease of use has me won over. Actually I don't think EL can do wrong in my eyes at this time.... I'm just loving whatever Tom Pecheux decides to put out...

2 comments:

  1. Love the intensity on that brown! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the brown end is a total winner for sure :)

      Delete