Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I've been tagged...

by the gorgeous and talented Iridescent Makeup with 11 Questions Tag.. be sure to check out her blog for some beautiful eye looks... I will answer the questions she posed... but the tag stops here because I'm too lazy to think up of 11 of my own... I'm sorry... I'm really  not that good at tags or awards...

1. What's the best memory you have off the top of your mind?
My last summer in Poland before we moved to Canada... I'm sure time has clouded my memories, but it was the most awesome summer ever.

2. Your #1 must have beauty tool?
eyelash curlers... I ignored them for years, now I can't live without them

3. Which is your favorite face moisturizer?
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K

4. Around what age did you start doing your makeup?
I had sporadic makeup adventures since I was a teen, but honestly I've been really doing my makeup for the past couple of years :)

5. Short or long nails?
short... always... long nails drive me nutty

6. What is the number one product you use in your hair and why?
Lush henna in Caca Brun Mama... every 4-6 weeks... I just love this brown, and how shiny and healthy my hair is after coloring.

7. What place have you been to that has a beautiful memory in and who was it with?
New York with my sister and Costa Rica with my husband and some friends are the most recent ones... both trips have some awesome memories...

8. Who is that one person you can trust will hear you out and allow you to let it out?
my husband

9. If you could have a second home- where would it be and why?

Miami - leave at 9 and by noon (by plane) I can have palm trees, beach, ocean, and a mojito :)

10. What makes you laugh/cry every time?

I can't think of anything.

11. What do you like to splurge on the most?

nail polish and shoes :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers!! I bet your memories in Poland were great. And the eyelash curler- I seriously feel like anything I do doesn't look the same without it! Your trips sound great. I can't imagine how beautiful Costa Rica must have been. I know New York must have been great!! And the henna- I have heard nothing but good things about the Lush henna. It's a must once you start using it!

    ReplyDelete