Saturday, May 19, 2012

my Estée Lauder summer 2012 picks

I had a package waiting for me when I got home on Thursday. Packages are so much fun, even if you know what's inside :)
 It was an order from Estée Lauder. I have EL counters near my place but I just can't bring myself to muster up the energy to deal with an overzealous SA bent on up-selling... So when I noted that shipping is free, I decided to acquire a couple of items.
 My package arrived in two days... it was wrapped nicer than any EL counter purchase I've ever done :)
I must say that I love all seasonal releases, and look forward to online browsing when they are released.  But if there is one line that consistently rocks my world for the past few seasons, it is Estée Lauder. Tom Pechaux is a color genius... I tried to stay away from the summer line, but I'm just too pathetically pathetic to exert any self-control...
 I splurged on:
Pure Color Gelée Eye Palette in Bronze Sands
Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon Duo in White Sands/Molten Lava
Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Molten Lava
and a freebie eyelash primer

swatches coming up soon.

4 comments:

  1. haha I agree hun, somedays I'm the same and I just want to causally look and try things without being forced to try something I don't actually want! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... sometimes I feel bad because I know the SA is just doing hers/his job... shopping online is my perfect solution :)

      Delete
  2. Well I agree- packages are so much fun! And this package- wow- was very nice! Estee Lauder always seems like such a nice company to buy from. =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm never disappointed with their products... EL is one of my faves

      Delete