Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ooops there goes another one

except this one I'll put back together with some crazy glue... carefully...
 Seriously what's with me and these busted brushes. Granted this one was less than $10 but still, it felt like quality. It hasn't shed a hair, but the glue holding it together seems to have expired. I am gentle with my brushes, using them only for the purpose they were designed for, in this case blush on my cheeks. And I swear I am so careful when cleaning, always making sure I wet only the bristles and keep my brushes pointed downwards during washing and drying  so no water will seep down and cause damage... but well that doesn't stop my brushes from falling apart...

If you ever wondered what your brush looks like on the inside, here is a pic :)

4 comments:

  1. I hate when this happens!! My favorite foundation brush did that to me and I refused to get rid of it lol- I used super glue on the inner edge and that only lasted a few days. I thought I was gentle but I guess not.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glued it back using crazy glue as well... :) so far it's holding... but it's was such a bummer when it fell apart

      Delete
  2. Oh no, that sucks :( It looks like a really soft and dense brush as well. Maybe it's just a quality issue? I haven't had brushes fall apart on me, though once I was cleaning this new brush I bought and the lather turned grey :| Wasn't a good sign...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bristles on this brush are wonderful, it is one of my faves even if it didn't stand the test of time :) and I hope your brush wasn't too expensive

      Delete