Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wish/Want/Lemming List Vol. 2

I thought I was set... but I'm not... these temptations are calling my name :)

1. La Mer The Powder in Creme - you know because it's THE powder :)

2. Satin Pillowcase - reduced friction between head, face, and pillow means no more morning face creases or bed head hair :) I need to test this out for myself.

3. Chantecaille Detox Clay Mask - it sounds delicious.

4. Chantecaille Pure Rosewater - supposedly it will "restore the integrity of my electromagnetic field" and who wouldn't want that? :)

5. Jane Woolrich Lingerie or a piece like it - saw it on My Fair Wedding in January… OMG! I need something so ethereally gorgeous… :)

...and in another 6 months I shall have set my greedy little eyes on a new line up of stuff  :)

8 comments:

  1. Number 4 sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm saving up my pennies for it... I'm not sure how much it costs, but I do know that Chantecaille isn't exactly a bargain brand :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the smell of rosewater, that Chantecaille product sounds lovely :) I have heard that it's better to sleep on a satin pillowcase, wonder if it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm hoping to find out if Chantecaille and satin are as fabulous as they sound :)

      Delete
  3. I have the Chantecaille Rose Water! It is pretty great stuff! Not sure about the electromagnetic energies stuff, but I swear it helps regulate my skin and heal breakouts. Lasts forever too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, now I really need to get my hands on a bottle :)

      Delete