Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Klorane Shampoo with Oat Milk

I never stick with just one shampoo at a time. Currently I alternate between 4. They are all great, and I cannot just settle for one.

One of my favorite shampoo brands is Klorane. It usually retails for $13 CAD and change at Shoppers Drug Mart, but it also goes on sale regularly, and I purchased this bottle for $10 CAD. For me it falls into the mid-range price wise.

I wash my hair every day... I can't help myself. I hear that's it's not ideal, but I just feel itchy and greasy if I don't. Because of that I tend to choose shampoos labeled gentle and frequent use.

So as stated on the box this shampoo is "ultra-gentle, protecting, frequent use for the whole family, high pediatric tolerance".  Recommended for everyone 3-years old and up for all hair types. It softens, protects, and detangles... is dermatologist tested, and paraben free.

The color is opaque cream. The shampoo feels rich and lathers beautifully. It also smells divine... I can't really describe it, it's a clean unisex scent, not sweet or flowery at all.

This was a great purchase... definitely one I'll be making over and over again...

6 comments:

  1. Sounds very skin and skalp friendly. I wash my hair maybe once or twice a week. Don't have time for more since my hair is waist-long. But i used the new Suave Keratin infusion the last 3 times and i love it! My Hair feels so smooth. i think its around $2,50 and so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a great price for a product you love :)

      Delete
  2. I have Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk and I adore it. I'd love to try this shampoo, especially with what you say about the smell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always pick up the dry shampoo and then put it back... one of these days i'll take it all the way to the register :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment! So the Essie Nailpolish would be the "Haute as Hello" and the MAC is the Bronzing Powder refined Golden. The Avene is a Thermal water spray to calm your skin or set your MakeUp - Awesome product, just couldn't find it in the States yet! Thanks for your interest! I guess i could have mentioned what products those are.
    Have a great evening!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete