Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel

I've decided to change up my morning face wash. No matter how much I love a product eventually I need to stray and try something new. Since I adore Boscia's MakeUp-BreakUP Cool Cleansing Oil (for now :)) I've select the Purifying cleanser from their line for my morning routine.
It was a good choice. Boscia range has my stamp of approval. Everything I've tried so far from this line I loved, including this cleanser. Formulated with amino acids (soap-free), it is an extremely effective cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling sparkly clean but never dry or tight. Consistency is viscous enough not to feel watery, clear in color, has a gentle lather and a pleasant sweet organic scent. Works great with my Clarisonic, but most of the time I just use my fingers. I feel Clarisonic first thing in the morning is an overkill… on the other hand at the end of the day it is much needed.
The only sting when it comes to this cleanser is the price tag. A 150ml (5 fl oz) bottle retails for $31 CAD ($26 USD). But I'll pay, unless something else tempts me for my morning face wash.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like such a gentle cleanser. I like the idea of it since it doesn't sound like it would be rough at all or damaging. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly... gentle yet effective :)

    ReplyDelete