Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kevyn Aucoin: The Essential Eyeshadow Singles in Whisper and Oro

I have two Kevyn Acuoin shadows. They were acquired a couple of years ago... when my makeup obsessions started... the packaging is quite lovely....
My first shadow is Whisper... a pale rose champagne color... it doesn't look it in the pan... but scroll down for the swatches
My second shade is Oro... a golden champagne color... It didn't come this way... I dropped it and shattered the powder... fixed it back up but didn't achieve that perfectly smooth surface... I just didn't have the patience...
the colors are beautiful... I love Whisper for all over the lid... and Oro for inner corner and highlight... or more like I would love Whisper for all over the lid if it didn't crease on me... I use Laura Mercier Eye Basics as my primer... none of my other shadows crease, except this one... it's beautiful just not a favorite...

4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous shadows. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i'm loving the colors i just need a different primer

      Delete
  2. I really hate colors that crease- but they are both truly pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it's so frustrating... pretty but not really wearable :)

      Delete