Monday, July 16, 2012

my sunset dress... or is it sunrise?



Neiman Marcus online can have some nice sales... if you're patient and accept that sometime the item you want will sell out out of your size before it goes on sale... I'm willing to let things go. Also I will not purchase unless free shipping is available as well...

Well all of those things aligned for me with this dress a few years back. I just love how colorful it it. It's 100% silk, very light and airy, and perfect for summer.


On a side note, I'm almost done with the third volume of Games of Thrones. I'm not enjoying the story as much as I thought I would, but I'm still turning the pages. However Arya needs to stop biting and chewing her lip... seriously I'm surprised she has any lip left at all at this point. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow you look gorgeous! More pics like these please! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, perfect for sunny days! Its looks lovely on you :D

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... it's one of my faves, I'm really happy with this buy :)

      Delete
  3. This dress looks amazing on you. I absolutely love how it looks with those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the shoes are badgley mischka that I got for crazy cheap long time ago... I think they were like $80 or something... i love a good sale :)

      Delete