Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nail Polish Swatch - CHANEL Sky Line (148.567)

Products used:
1. Horse Power Nail Fertilizer by Butter London - base coat
2. CHANEL Sky Line - Blue Illusion Collection
3. OPI Blue Shatter - accent on my ring finger
4. Seche Vite dry fast top coat - favorite of many polish addicts out there. But I don't know how I feel about it, I found it to be thick and the scent is really strong... we'll see how it holds up on my nails
5. Zoya Hurry Up - speed drying drops
PS. I understand that the shatter phase might be over, and we're all crazy for magnetic polishes now. But I haven't painted my nails in 2 years, haven't played around with shatters enough to give them up just yet.

I apologize for my dry cuticles... I moisturize, but not well enough it seems.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment