Thursday, July 26, 2012

SheaTerra Organics Haul

I'm surprised at how good I've been lately with keeping my wallet in my purse. I haven't been oblivious to all the upcoming fall releases, just strangely not tempted. I probably will end up with a couple of nail polishes, but that's about it.

However lately as I've been slowly running out of my body wash, I was wondering what I should replace it with. I know that in this post I wanted the jumbo size of PTR wash… but then I thought of my $70 and I started to question myself… in the end I've decided to love it but leave it.

Instead I spent my money on African Black Soap from SheaTerra Organics. I chose this company because I have a divine tub of mud/clay that I purchased way back, and love it. Along with soap I also picked up a tub of hand cream, a bottle of face wash (for my night time routine, running low), and a sampler of shea whipped body butter. All this for approximately the same price as the PTR cleanser.
I'll let you know in a couple of weeks or so, how I'm enjoying all these goodies.

2 comments:

  1. The black soaps look interesting, I'll have to see if we have that brand over here. I'll look forward to reading your thoughts on these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been using it for a couple of days now and it is very interesting but not ready to makeup my mind yet

      Delete