Friday, July 6, 2012

small essentials haul

this past Monday I had to restock on three staples and I decided to pick up a new item that I've never tried before...

the essentials:
- Shiseido Facial Cotton: once you try one you just can't go back to anything else... well at least I couldn't
- Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream for Face SPF 50 (very water resistant): I need this year round, but especially in the summer
- Vichy Capital Soleil Sunscreen Cream SPF 60: for the rest of my body... it doesn't feel greasy the way other sunscreens can and it doesn't have that 'sunscreen' scent... love it...

the newbie:
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara: I plan to visit the beach a couple of times, and have a couple of events where water will be involved... because of the way I am I plan to wear a waterproof eyeliner, and needed a waterproof mascara... never tried this one... we'll see how it holds up...

3 comments:

  1. SPF 50 is great! I haven't used sunscreen in a while because I hadn't needed it, but I went swimming not too long ago and completely forgot it! Can't wait to hear about the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, which brand of eyeliner are you going to use? I'm going whitewater rafting in a couple of weeks and I NEED to find a good waterproof one! :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used the Turquoise pencil that Dior put out this summer season... I felt like something fun and bold, and this held up awesome

      http://limitedlucy.blogspot.ca/2012/05/dior-diorshow-liner-waterproof-in.html

      Delete