Thursday, August 2, 2012

CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre in Abstratction (88)

I approached the CHANEL counter with the intent of purchasing Sky Line nail polish and checking out the new blue illusion d'ombre shadows. The two blue ones form the Blue Illusion collection just weren't my cup of tea. I don't wear blue shadows. Then I swatched a gold illusion d'ombre shadow and while beautiful it wasn't for me. I found it too chunky... I saw myself wearing it maybe twice a year.

Along with the gold one, Janette also showed me Abstraction and I decided I needed this pink-coral shade in my collection.
It definitely has a strong pink tone when swatched. Kind of reminds me of NARS Orgasm blush, except I actually like this shade, and the formula is a winner.

2 comments:

  1. I think this colour would look lovely on paler skins :) I really want one of these Chanel cream eyeshadows, I have my eye on Illusoire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Illusoire is worth the money... i own it and love it... I highly recommend it :)

      Delete