Thursday, August 16, 2012

Green Beaver Company Gardener's Balm Hands & Heels with Canadian Organic Cranberry Oil

I am obsessed with having smooth heels... dry skin on my feet drives me insane. I moisturize daily. 

I find that sandal/ flip-flop weather is a bit harder on my feet, so I decided to try something richer.  I picked up this tin of goodness quite some time ago at a health trade show of some kind. I no longer remember what I paid for it... but I don't think it was more than $10.
The product is hard. I scrape the back of my nail against it to get some out. When I rub it in, it feels gritty and grainy, but it soon melts and feels smooth and extremely rich. I like the scent too... even-though it contains cranberry oil, it does not smell fruity... kind of nutty actually. And my heels are smooth and supple and very pleasant to touch :)
Keeping this post short and sweet. I am quite pleased with this product. Good enough for hard working gardeners, good enough for me. I'll be looking for it at Whole Foods and Big Carrot, definitely worth having on my bathroom shelf.

PS. Guys I'm good for about 6 miles (approx 10km), and 3 hills... still no upper body strength... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other 4...  or any of the obstacles really... I just really want a t-shirt :)

4 comments:

  1. Love Green Beaver!!! Super cool Canadian family owned company!! Seeing you use natural products makes me really happy :) ... BTW they also make really great sunscreen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you're rubbing off on me a little... but just a little... I'll think about the sunscreen :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds really good, especially as it has a nice scent :)

    By the way I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! http://daydreams-prettythings.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the award :) and the balm was a good purchase :)

      Delete