Monday, August 20, 2012

Lancôme - Arizona Peach (202) - nail polish swatch

I don't remember when I bought this polish, but it makes me glad I did. This is a lovey peach-pink (more pink than peach) color with fine gold glitter suspended in the jelly formula.

Products for my mani in order of use:
1. OPI Matte Nail Envy - because I have it, and so I use it.
2. Two coats of Arizona Peach.
3. One coat of Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow on my ring finger.
4. Sche Vite top coat… still torn on future repurchase… is this supposed to feel this thick?
5. Zoya Hurry Up speed dry drops.
The formula of Arizona Peach is lovely, smooth even application all the way. This is a jelly like polish so while maybe not glaringly obvious in my pictures because I keep my nails really short, there is visible nail line.

Next time, I might opt for 3 coats, but I don't think it will make much of a difference.
As for wear time, well my nails aren't really reliable source. They are a bit thin, weak, and uneven. I'm not really careful with my mani, and don't try and extend it's life by reapplying top coat and such. I enjoy changing up my color. On average I last about 3 days before i have a chip of some kind, regardless of the brand.

2 comments: