Monday, August 6, 2012

little Zoya haul

On Friday I happen to stop by Trade Secrets. A little sale was going on "a buy one get one 50% off" for Zoya and a couple of other brands.

Zoya is my favorite brand for nail care, and I do enjoy their colors as well.  So I picked up a couple of favorites and couldn't resist adding two new shades to my ever expanding collection as well.

Here is what I spent my pennies on... wait that's a lie... here is what Jay spent his pennies on...

remove + - this is a nail polish remover, nail cleaner, and nail prep all in one... truly a favorite... not only is the product awesome but so is the packaging. The upright pump bottle is very convenient.

hurry up - speed drying drops. My mani isn't complete without these. Not only do these allow your mani to dry quickly, my polish never smudged prematurely, and it prevents bubbling.

Charisma - the most awesome color for a pedi in my books... I just adore this ubber bright magenta

Gwin - I have a weakness for oranges, and this one is completely unique in my collection. A pretty orange with a gold metallic sheen... the gold shimmer actually appears to look like a very light lime green... pretty, pretty :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I just got Gwin too! I totally agree that the shimmers look so amazing in the bottle. I haven't tried it on my nails yet, but you have reminded me that I must do so soon! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to your thoughts on it :)

      Delete