Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour - Wet/Dry in Black Karat

A mini baked eye shadow that was a part of a 500 point Laura Mercier Sephora perk. The color is called Black Karat and it is really sparkly and shiny.
The more intense swatch is applied wet the more mellow applied dry. The color is a gorgeous charcoal with very intense gold shimmer. Applied dry it's not very intimidating at all, applied wet it really comes to life. I need to practice my smokey eye with this shade :)
natural light: sunshine
natural light: shade
using flash

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'll have to check this out so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, dry very wearable during the day, wet date night special... well at least for me :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty shade! Baked shadows are fun to work with -- I like to use them wet on the lid and then layer the same color with a dry brush on top to diffuse & blend the color outward. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's a great idea, I will try that for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Lucy this colour is AMAZING. Love it!

    ReplyDelete