Monday, September 17, 2012

Laura Mercier Khol Eye Pencil in Black Gold

This pencil was part of a 500 point bonus perk from Sephora. I like Laura's stuff and so I liked this trade in. The pencil looks gold, applied it becomes beautiful bronze. If you like a bold black line, you'll most likely be disappointed, but if you like a softened look, you might love this as much as I do.
This shimmery gold-black/bronze is very wearable, and extremely pretty as on upper or lower lash line, or on the waterline; however it doesn't last all day if applied on the waterline. It glides on, no tugging or pulling although I do have to go back and forth a few times to get the color dept that I want. Still it has nice lasting power (except not on my waterline) and I am liking it a lot. Tempted to check out other pencils in this range :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of this. I will have to check it out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it is one of the good ones, I can't get enough of it :)

      Delete