Thursday, September 27, 2012

SheaTerra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser

So I am in love with my African Black Soap body cleanser. Now my opinion about SheaTerra Organic's Rose Hip African Black Soap face cleanser and mask.

Unlike the body cleanser which looks like black dirt, this is black tar. Don't be fooled by the name, it smells nothing like roses, it's a lighter version of the ashy body soap smell. Yup ash.

Since this is described as deep pore cleanser, I use this at the end of the day along with my Clarisonic to free my pores from sweat, dirt, makeup, and sunscreen. It does not lather, but it does clean house.

Another lovely cleanser that does not strip my skin, but manages to leave it feeling smooth and grime free. I have acne prone skin (like no joke, I can break out by just looking at french fries :)) African Black soap was made for acne prone types, it heals, disinfects, and combats the nastiness without stripping your face of moisture.

This product can also be used as a mask. Just spread a thin layer on and leave for a few min, then rinse off.

Packaged in a dark brown glass bottle, it's hard to tell how much is left, as well slippery fingers might get you in trouble. But it is so worth it… 2oz set me back around $20 CAD… acne free skin is definitely worth that.

SheaTerra at night, Boscia in the morning, day by day, I am happier and happier with the face that looks back at me in the mirror.

4 comments:

  1. Omg we have the exact same routine right now! LOL I love this cleanser!! When I have a breakout I find that using Shea stuff heals it super fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know this stuff is pretty awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I've been wanting to try this for a long time. I also have acne prone skin and I need something like this :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great cleanser, I highly recommend it

      Delete