Monday, October 1, 2012

September Empties

This is the first post of it's kind of my blog. You won't be seeing these very often, as I tend to dispose of empty containers and not hoard them. But in September I just started running out of one thing after another, and saved the empties for this post. Proof that I actually use stuff up :) In no particular order

Amore Pacific Bio-Enzyme Refining Complex - had this forever.. used sparingly.. but it is finally all gone. While I have no complaints against this serum, I don't have real praise either. No repurchase, the price tag is way too steep.

Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream for Face- love this stuff. I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased this item. New tube already gracing my shelf.

Green Beaver Company Gardener's Balm Hands & Heels with Canadian Organic Cranberry Oil  - This has been wonderful on my feet. A possible future repurchase.

Dior Capture Totale One Essential - Skin Boosting Super Serum - One pump twice a day for my face. I used up a 2.5oz deluxe sized bottle in about 8 months. It retailed for $155 CAD. I bought two, already on my second one. Regular sized 1.7 oz bottle retails for $125. Pricey, still on the fence about future repurchase.

CocoVie ANH-Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo - I absolutely love this shampoo. I love the scent, the lather, the way it leaves my hair so clean and soft and wonderful. Need to find a store that stocks this :)

CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup - I used it practically every single day. Lovely stuff, great coverage, but it does not have the lasting power it claims. The formula coats the inside of the frosted bottle so you're never sure how much is really left, and because the bottle is kind of substantial weight isn't a real give away either. At this time no-repurchase I have 9 different foundations in my drawer I'll use what I have for now, and then probably try something new.
 
Kiehl's Creme de Corps - One liter bottle lasted me 6 months. Now that was a great purchase. Not only money wise but this stuff is also really wonderful for your skin. It moisturizes but doesn't have a strong scent. One of the best moisturizers I've tried to date. I have a couple that I already bought to try... but I see myself coming back to this.

Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil  - My face doesn't feel clean if I don't use this first. A holy grail item for me. I've repurchased this over and over again. A backup has been acquired when I was down to 1/4. This is the ultimate oil cleanser. At this time I have no desire to shop for others.

2 comments:

  1. I love empties posts! The coconut shampoo sounds nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's incredible... next time I'm trying their conditioner as well :)

      Delete