Sunday, October 7, 2012

SheaTerra Organics Gingered Pumkin Whipped Shea Butter

Ok I was a little confused when I bought this :) Because the image showed 5 jars, I thought I will receive 5, 1oz different flavored containers to sample… $7.95 for one is way too many pennies. If I read the fine print I would have bought myself a full sized version.

Especially since this flavor wasn't my first choice to start with. I wanted to try Bananas and Babobab. I should have specified that in the comments section of my order. I didn't so a choice was made for me, and I received Gingered Pumpkin.

The cream has very pleasant texture and as you can see is a pale orange in color. First whiff and omg! this is Thanksgiving in cream form, so I saved it to use during our Thanksgiving :) The scent is so deliciously sweet. I want to eat it not rub it into my skin.  It's a tiny jar, so I keep it in my purse for a delicious hand aromatherapy :)

I thought Laura Mercier was the queen of irresistible food scented body creams… creme brulee anyone, or pistachio… yum… But no I found a new favorite that is much kinder to my wallet.

Beautiful shea butter cream that not only smells delicious but moisturizes beautifully as well. My next choice picks will be Bananas and Baobab or Vanilla and Bourbon… omg that sounds heavenly.

4 comments:

  1. OMG this sounds divine! Love great smelling things :D I hope you're well xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too... especially now that the weather is colder... love sweet smelling creams :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh your description sounds amazing! Pumpkin mmmmmm!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of pumpkin as a dessert, but love it in cream form :)

      Delete