Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a little Marshalls haul

A new Marshalls opened up not far from our house. On our way home from the movies on Sunday (we saw Skyfall... not the best James Bond... but still pretty good), we stopped by to have a quick browse. Well my browse turned into a tiny haul of "necessities" :)

The Aromatheraphy Co. Orange & Jasmine Hand & Body Lotion - never heard or used any products from this company before. This was a purely oflactory driven purchase.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I have always wanted to try this, and this is the perfect amount, two 15ml tubes to play with.

Maybelline Stiletto Lash Mascara - needed a new one, decided to give this one a try.

Spa Sister Pumice Sponge - need this for my feet. I exfoliate lightly every single shower... it's an obsessive kind of behavioral trait that I can't shake. Don't want to either... my heels are super smooth year round :)

Sleep Mask - I seem to have misplaced (lost) the one I received for Christmas one year. I decided to acquire a replacement while I wait for the original to turn up once again :)

Spa Sister Overnight Softening Gloves - I'm also obsessed with soft moisturized hands. Always wanted to give gloves a try and see if they truly make difference... so here we go... will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment