Wednesday, November 28, 2012

earth to body skin nutrition - argan neem foot cream

I placed a little order with Earth to Body shortly after my Clay Neem purchase.

One of the items in that tiny haul was this jar of foot cream. Now this cream has some wonderful ingredients in it, like argan oil, rooibus, neem oil, peppermint and others. It has a very pleasant texture, and I should love it but I don't. I just really, really don't like the scent... maybe it's the neem and rooibus combo, I don't know, I just don't like it.

I find no pleasure in opening this jar and smoothing this on my feet, and I wish I did because other than scent it gets the job done and keeps my feet moisturized and soft.

But I take a pass on this tiny jar of 40ml (1.35 oz). I don't really regret spending $22 CAD on it, I just don't see myself doing it again.

1 comment:

  1. It's the neem ... it has a very unpleasant scent. :(

    ReplyDelete