Monday, November 12, 2012

it cosmetics haul

IT Cosmetics has the best Showstoppers on the Shopping Chanel... no one gives as big of a discount as this company. It's incredible to me that they are able to do this.

Last month I waited until midnight, when a brand new day started with IT Cosmetics on the Shopping Channel. This stuff was so hot, within 15min they were sold out in a couple of shades... by mid-morning they were trying to secure more product... by mid afternoon it was all gone.

So let me show you what their Showstopper consisted of:
Bye Bye Pores Anti-Aging Silk Micro Powder (6.8g/0.23oz) (reg. $29 CAD)
Brow Power Pencil (reg. $24 CAD)
Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush (reg. $48 CAD)
Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush (reg. $48 CAD)
Celebration Foundation (9g/0.3oz) (reg. $35)
So $184 CAD worth of stuff for around $50 CAD. I'm most excited about the brushes and the foundation. I have tried the brow pencil before, and it's a good one, glad to have a backup. Let you know how I fare with the Bye Bye Pores loose powder eventually as well.

But let me ramble about the brushes a bit more. They are incredibly, dense, soft, and awesome. I've been using mine daily, and washing regularly. Outstanding quality, and no shedding :)
Heavenly Luxe Powder Brush is a brush above all brushes. Look how thick the handle is compared to my fingers (excuse the polish swatch)... this brush is not only great for powders but also for "brush therapy". I learned this while watching the Shopping Chanel but supposedly some just use the brush to run over their face as a form of relaxation and a way to unwind, no makeup just brush and face :) I've done it a few times... it's delicious, like a soft kitten in your face, minus the claws :)
This was a worthy haul, glad I waited up for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment