Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Josie Maran Argan High Gloss Lip Quench

Sometimes I am such a bloody impulse shopper... it has backfired on me a couple of times, and I was disappointed with my purchase a little bit later, however I am happy to report this was not the case when it comes to this lip gloss.

The incredibly delicious rich yellow of this stuff had me grabbing for a box, before I even knew what it was. Well it is a gorgeous supper shiny moisturizing lip gloss that has argan oil and jojoba oil... and is pretty wonderful at conditioning my pout while preventing dryness. Moisture is essential in the coming months.
The tube is slimmer than an average lip gloss in this kind of packaging only 8ml (0.3 fl oz) (compared to lets say something by Philosophy which has 0.5 fl oz of product), and it retails for $19 CAD.
I really like this gloss... or gloss-balm because it does the job of both. It's thick and viscous but not sticky, the scent: light and nutty, I like it. And strangely I'm also sweet on the simple packaging... "liquid gold" for sure, very shiny and wearable alone or over lipstick. No regrets.

2 comments:

  1. I love Josie Maran products!!!! Haven't been disappointed yet. And this lip balm looks awesome ... I will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's delicious... but then again I'm sort of biased towards JM products as well :)

      Delete