Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Empties

So last month I might have mentioned that you won't be seeing empties posts very often on my blog, yet here I am again a month later. It was fun to track stuff I used up... I still can't promise this will be a regular thing, but we'll see.

Now let's get on with it... last month I've run through the following:
Lancôme La Base Pro Primer - nice stuff but pricey... currently no future plans to repurchase

Aveeno Uplifting Body Wash with ani-oxidants (white peach + ginger) - purchased on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. Lovely cleanser, that smells absolutely delicious. I think I might get myself another bottle.

La Roche-Posay Physiological Shampoo - light and refreshing, this was lovely. LRP products have been pretty good to me. I have too many shampoos going at the same time :), I've had this bottle since November of last year :) However once the crowd thins out, this might also be a future repurchase.

Secret Outlast Antiperspirant (in protecting powder) - ok I didn't actually use this up, but I'm throwing it out nevertheless. I suffered through about half of the product... it might outlast on most, but it does nothing to stop me from perspiring. No repurchase.

SheaTerra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser - lovely cleanser, even if the last dregs in the bottle weren't pretty, and it did stain my Clarisonic brush. However I replace my brush every 3 months, and it is my face and my cleanser so no biggie. I used up 4oz (138 ml) bottle in about 2 months (that's using it once a day). Definitely something I will go back to. 

L'Occitane Hand Cream - I keep repurchasing this cream, even as I find new favorites. It smells incredible, and it's also great at moisturizing and making my hands feel so soft. It will definitely make a comeback on my bathroom shelf eventually.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (in Rose Shimmer 01) - little sample tube is all empty. I already got myself a full-sized version a couple months back. It's just lovely all around lip balm/gloss, sweet scent and a light non-sticky texture make this very easy to reach for.

JUARA Candlenut hand & Body Balm - I tend to buy a little purse tube of this cream almost every-time I find myself in Hamam Spa (it's not very often :) ) I love the texture and feel of this balm... but it's the scent I can't resist... it just equals someone special, and brings such happy thoughts whenever I use it.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar K - this is the 3rd tube of this stuff I've used up. The whole LRP Effaclar line has brought such an improvement to my complexion. I haven't repurchased it yet, because I'm tempting fate by trying something new... but I know I will eventually.

Clinique Airbrush Concealer (in shade 04 neutral fair) - This little pen holds a fair bit of product. With daily use, it took me around 4 months to use it all up. I have a Laura Mercier and then a Lancôme under eye concealers to use up first, but after that I think I'll get myself another Clinique pen :)

2 comments: