Friday, November 2, 2012

Robert Rodriguez Strapless Taffeta Dress

I had my eye on a gorgeous wine colored Robert Rodriguez dress that I found on Neiman Marcus online in October. However due to some weird procrastination on my part I put off buying it for a day, and when I pulled out my credit card it was no longer available.

Ahhh it was eating away at me that I let that dress pass me by. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to get my hands on it. I was searching the net for 2 weeks before, somehow magically it turned up on Saks Fifth Avenue site, only 1 size, but it was my size :), and it was on sale for 60% off. This time I didn't think twice about it.

Custom duties a bit pricier via Saks then Neiman but the packaging nicer via Saks then Neiman :) My dress came beautifully packaged in a garment bag on a quality hanger... no such extras ever from NM.
and the dress... as gorgeous in person as it was in the picture... well I think so... now I just hope I have an occasion to wear it this season :) For now all I have for you is the stock photo from Saks website... but as soon as I get all dolled up in mine, I'll snap some pics to share as well...

2 comments: