1. Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat - I have 3 nails that just continually split... it drives me insane... I have over 300 bottles of polish... I can't take not painting my nails for months on end, waiting for them to grow out... I want this to work so bad... I hope it does.
2. KoboGlo - I need to drop some purse weight... and I really like the idea of having more than one book at a time... I could no longer resist the awesome practicality of Kobo. I purchased KoboGlo... which has a built in light for night or low light reading... Set up is extremely easy... and I already purchased a book... it was only $0.66 CAD :)
3. Kobo Cover - (sale item) I was drawn to this blue one... I liked the color, but more than that I liked that it zips up all around, so no purse dust on my kobo :)
4. Holiday Cards - (sale item) It's what I'll be sending out for Holidays 2013 :)
5. White Owl Snow Globe - (sale item) This snow globe is so awesome, it makes me want to youtube just so I can show it off better :) It retailed for $24.50 CAD prior to Boxing Day... and only $6.00 CAD yesterday :)
6. White Owl Candle - (sale item) Owls were everywhere this year... this candle is so pretty... and 75% off :)
7. Boscia Cleansing Cream - (sale item) behind the owl candle... Sephora had select items that were Boxing Day specials for only $12.00... while quantities last, and limit 2 per person. I was only interested in Boscia. This cleanser retails for $31 regularly, I didn't want to pass it up. However it is also for normal to dry skin types... so not for me... but I already know who I will gift it to :)
8. Giant 3 wick Winter Berry Candle - (sale item) Found this beauty at Pottery Barn... regularly priced at $103 CAD... but we paid only $41 CAD... that's including taxes... it will be my 2013 Holiday candle... can't wait to light it up :)