Monday, December 17, 2012

Clarins Eye Contour Gel

This product was a free gift from The Bay... I did not spend my money on it. I don't know if it would make my purchase list... eye gel is not something I ever tried or was interested in trying. But free is free :)
I don't know why but I'm sweet on this cap.
Tip sealed for your protection, so you know if your tube has been tampered with or not.
The gel, pretty clear blue in color... very light and refreshing when applied.  It claims to help diminish undereye puffiness and dark circles, and it also claims to be suitable for sensitive eyes. Ingredients which help to achieve the above:
- organic ginko biloba extract: encourages microcirculation
- caffeine: reduces puffiness
- organic cornflower and camomile extracts: both soothe and protect
I use this product first thing in the morning after I've cleansed my face. I apply my regular eye cream over it, once I feel this has been absorbed. I just don't feel gel is sufficient for our chilly Canadian weather... maybe in the summer, but definitely not now.

It's a lovely pick-me-up at 6:30am, helps with the puffiness not so much with dark circles... it's ok that's what I have concealer for :)

2 comments:

  1. I have had a sample of this before and liked how it made your eyes feel wide awake but like you not sure if I'd purchase the full size. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly... free = wonderful... that's about it :)

      Delete