Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm a year older today…

It's just crazy. I remember being 16 and the world stood still for me… now I'm in my 30's and it's moving so fast. I finally understand the phrase "time flies", and I wish it didn't. I'm not afraid of getting older, just of running out of time :)

My lovely husband, gave me this gorgeous trinket on my day. We had vegan chocolate cake and champagne right at 12:01am today... he's so incredibly awesome...
Thank you gorgeous for spoiling this spoiled brat :)

7 comments:

  1. i love you so much Lucy Happy Birthday my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Have a fantastic day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy, happy belated birthday; I hope it was a great one! Your new ring looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dovey :) it was fabulous... too bad it only comes around once a year :)

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a lovely one. And that is a beautiful ring! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete