Wednesday, December 5, 2012

it cosmetics bye bye pores, poreless finishing hd micro-powder

Another great product from IT Cosmetics that I'm loving is their Bye Bye Pores powder. This powder is weightless, translucent, and invisible once applied. I call it the 'freedom powder' because it's free of: talc, oil, fragrance, and parabens.  It does contain skin beautifying (anit-aging) ingredients such as: hydro-collagen, silk, and vitamins K, A, C, and E.

I tend to reach for it almost every single morning. Once all my makeup is done for the day, I take the puff that came with this product put it over the openings and tip the container over. Then I press the powder puff into my forehead, nose, chin, cheeks... obviously I tip and coat the puff a few times to get enough powder for my face. Then with a big fluffy brush I buff my face lightly to remove any excess. 

This product is beautiful at temporarily blurring fine lines, pores, and imperfections.  It doesn't settle, it doesn't cake. It also helps to control my oily skin, but it doesn't last all day (my skin will not be tamed :)) It has no shine or shimmer which makes it perfect all year round for any occasion.

Another favorite of mine from IT for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment