Friday, December 7, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté at Winners!!!

So yesterday I stopped by Winners to pick up some treats for a Holiday gift collection for less fortunate families my company is holding again this year.  I had to pass through the supper messy, disorganized, mangled beauty section. I'm usually not tempted to touch, as everything has been already... but  my eye was drawn to a black box... and OMG!!! I literally gasped when I saw the brand name.

With shaky hands I reached for it, not really believing what I was seeing... and the angels sang as I opened it and there were absolutely no fingerprints, no smudges... it seems I was the first one to touch it. I found two eye shadows, and a lipstick.

I already own one LMdB eye shadow that I ordered from Neiman Marcus, it cost me $30 USD plus duties... it is one of the priciest shadows I own... if not the priciest. Now I no longer have to dream of owning more... I just need to get lucky at Winners again :)

Finally LMdB in Canada... now where can I find their nail lacquers? :)  Swatches coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. wooo!
    I haven't been able to check out a winners in awhile, but I hope I can snag some, which haven't been mangled by fingers~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's an awesome feeling when you do :)

      Delete