Monday, December 3, 2012

November empties...

yup... this is becoming a regular feature on my blog... and last month I used up:

Shea Terra Organics Gingered Pumpkin Ultimate Moisturizing Body Creme - It was a tiny 1oz jar. I used it as hand cream. It was the perfect fall scent.

Mini Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Duo - had this forever... it's great stuff... under eye concealer nice an creamy, face concealer thick and waxy so it doesn't budge during the day.

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Eye Balm - also a tiny 5ml (0.16 fl oz) sample jar. Cost me $10 and I really enjoyed it. Perfectly moisturizing with absolutely no scent.

Kiehl's Orange Flower & Lychee Body Cleanser - sample bottle of 65ml (2.2 fl oz). It was a good sample, but not good enough for me to actually purchase the full sized version. I don't know I just wasn't won over by the scent.

Klorane Ultra Gentle Protecting Shampoo with Oat Milk - loved this stuff, I think I need another bottle.

Phyto Phytobaume Conditioner - my favorite conditioner, it's very light but moisturizing and it smells divine.

CocoVie Rose Petals Hand & Body Cream - used it up in record time (less than 3 weeks). I just couldn't help myself, it smelled so good.

Dior One Essential Ultra-Detox Treatment Mask - I really enjoyed this cream-gel mask... it felt cool and refreshing... but it's super pricey ($100 CAD), so no plans to repurchase at the moment, because I'm saving up for another ridiculously expensive product.

bare Minerals Sugar Cookie Lip Gloss -  ok this is not an empty, this is just not going back to my stash. I tried to wear this gloss everyday in November, and every time I put the wand near my lips it made me gag. I hate, absolutely hate the sugar cookie scent, it's too sweet and nauseating... just thinking about it makes me cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment