Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday haul...

We did a little bit of Christmas shopping today... and I had a $20 coupon for Sephora... so I won't share the treats I got for others, but I will share the treats I got for myself... from left to right:

Caudalie Divine Oil - couldn't resist the gorgeous packaging, the scent, and the feel of this on the back of my hand.

Fresh Sugar Kisses - my birthday treat from Sephora... love these lip balms.

Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - I have less than half left in my current bottle... my face doesn't feel clean without this stuff. Needed a back up.

Phyto Phytoprogenium Intelligent Frequent Use Shampoo - A conditioner from this line is one of my all time faves... I decided to try a shampoo as well.

Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes - need my makeup wipes... went back for some Josie.

Then we found ourselves at Home Sense because my candle situation is running low.

I picked up a couple of Holiday scents:
Winter Berry and Evergreen Holly - these sort of remind me of candles from Bath & Body Works, just half the price :)
Then,
the bronze-brown has no name and a very light scent I can't place... I bought it for the glass jar
and,
Aquiesse Sandalwood and Vanilla - gorgeous... had one in my hand at Chapters but didn't dare spend $30 on it... glad I didn't... $14.99 at Home Sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment