Friday, January 25, 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil

The packaging of this is so incredibly divine... the heavy amber glass grape cluster embossed bottle, the dark brown wooden cap, the gold spray nozzle... so gorgeous.  It alone was enough to tempt me to buy it.
This product is suitable for body, hair, and face, but I only use it on my body. Simply because I don't have long hair, and this would weight down my short style and grease up my roots.. however if I had long tresses, I would be smoothing this lightly into my ends... maybe I'll grow it out. As for face... should I ever suffer from severely dry skin, I'll try it... for now my moisturizers suit me fine.
For me this a body product, and it's a damn good one. The oil is composed of grape, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils. As well it contains Caudalie's patented polyphenols... a potent antioxidant.  Chuck full of omega 6 and vitamin E it's just a treat your skin craves.

Formulated without preservatives or silicons, you just know it is good for you. As well it is cruetly-free (no animal testing), which just earns Caudalie another point in my books.
As for the product itself... in a word, fantastic. Rich, moisturizing, soothing, healing. Keeps my skin supple, soft, and no winter dry patches in sight. But then again I use so many moisturizers I'd be shocked if I were to find any :) Regardless, the spray nozzle does not dispense a fine mist as I initially thought but a concentrated stream. So best to spray into the palm of your hand then apply to body. I of course tend to mix this with my Kheil's Creme de Corps, to get the best of both worlds.

Scent described as "...subtle... floral... sunkissed... with woody undertones"... yup delicious.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's wonderful, a bit pricey... but wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. This truly sounds divine...... I'm in between getting this one or the one by Nuxe... Ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the one from Nuxe with the gold shimmer, it is also wonderful :) a hard choice to choose just one :)

      Delete
  3. What beautiful packaging, I have been looking at this product for a while now i think this review may have just compelled me to buy it ;).

    http://anagoesgreenbeautyorganic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a little luxurious treat for sure :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds divine. I now need it, I am loving oils at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete