Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December, 2012 Empties

Another empties post... December was a little slow for using stuff up, but I do have 5 products...

1. Givenchy Blush Gelée Jelly Blush - this was a limited edition item from their spring 2011 line... and it was lovely... I actually can't believe I used up a blush...

2. SheaTerra Organics Rose Water Shea Butter Hand Crème - this was a great hand cream... rich and moisturizing.

3. Philosophy Lip Gloss in Peppermint Bark - I acquired it in Dec. 2011, and used it up in Dec. 2012... it took me a while... I really enjoyed this gloss, and I missed it on my lips when I run out. I have a few glosses to get through... but I'm going to buy myself another one by Philosophy Dec. 2013 when the new holiday scents are available... yup that's a promise to myself :)

4. Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins - it didn't stop my hair from falling out... but it's still a great shampoo. It's all gone now... and I think I'll repurchase :)

5. earth to body skin nutrition argan neem foot cream - nice cream...not so nice fragrance... it's just not for me.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever used up a blush. good going. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! I felt so proud and accomplished :)

      Delete