Monday, January 7, 2013

Estée Lauder Sagittarius Compact with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder

I received this beauty from my one of my sisters for my birthday.  I love EL, and I check this line faithfully for new releases... especially Spring... I usually loose my mind over EL spring makeup releases... well I have over the past two years... can't wait to see what they've come up with this time around... but I'm digressing... 

This is so special... and I really will only pull it out for special occasions...
I comes with a pretty navy velvet pouch...
and this is the Sagittarius compact... gorgeous!!!
each compact clasp is adorned with the birthstone associated with the sign
the compact contains a 1x mirror on one side and translucent touch up powder on the other with a mini powder puff
it is a tiny compact, and all the more adorable and fun for it... and I couldn't be happier that my sister treated me with this beauty :)

10 comments: