Thursday, January 31, 2013

Josie Maran Argan Mini Color Stick in Rosey

I received this little treat in my stocking from my sister.  It is one of her favorite brands, and I'm also partial to a couple of JM products, specifically her lip balms and makeup wipes.
I never tried any of her actual makeup, this color stick seems like a good start. It's "two in one" kind of product, suitable for your cheeks and your lips. Infused with argan oil it claims to repair and replenish, prevent: dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, control sebum production. Sounds like another great item in my anti-aging arsenal :)
The color I am currently playing with is Rosey, which is a very pretty soft dusty rose.
I haven't used this on my lips as it has a strong scent, kind of minty-herbal, but I do like this color on my cheeks. Applied either with my fingers or MAC 130 stippling brush. It's just gives my cheeks a soft natural rosy tint. I like it.
As you can see by the swatches the color is gorgeous and very wearable. Left applied heavily, and right light hand and blended in.
Thank sis for a great blush :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! I have never tried anything from JM. I want to, though. And I love cheek stains...and minty things... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've stayed away from cheek stains because i was afraid they would look splotchy, but this one blends in very nicely :)

      Delete